Reach out to Millman Search Group: [email protected]
$40,000 - $50,000
Feb 17, 2017
Delivery Captain - Marine Technician – Rigger
Hours: Hours will be determined by the company hours of operation and seasonal schedule. Seasonal overtime is required. Saturday work is required.
Reports to: Service Manager / Service Writer
Mission Statement: Our team of marine professionals is fully committed to a longstanding tradition of providing our customers with an enjoyable combination of family fun and boat value. Through a courteous and relaxing atmosphere, we are dedicated to building relationships that exceed our customer’s expectations.
The following job description is to service as a guide for expected job performance. It is not intended to limit individual initiative. The company reserves the right to add or delete responsibilities.
- To complete customer retail deliveries both on-site and in the water.
- Gain knowledge on all boats stocked and sold.
- Become Simrad Certified
- Become ABYC certified
- Test run service boats after repairs and repowers
- Test run sales prospects
- Perform Basic Rigs on new and used boats sold
- Help develop additional boat training process / program for Dealership
- Back up Sales person when needed in Showroom and Boat Shows.
- Trade check used boats traded, brokered, and purchased and test run them
- Perform repairs to traded work
- Perform warranty work on site and on the road
- Perform Scheduled 10, 20 and 100 hour maintenance checkups.
- Perform Winterization of inventory and retail work
- To complete assigned work as efficiently as possible.
- To make suggestions for continuous improvement.
- To complete all paperwork for all work assigned on a daily basis.
- To make concise documentation of all work completed on back of work order.
- To return defective parts to parts department when working on a warranty repair.
- To furnish tools necessary for job.
- To use G2 properly and be responsible for time billed to job
- To report technical/ rigging problems to the service writer.
- To keep work area & tools neat, clean and organized all the time.
- To assist with coordination of both move in and move out of major boat shows and sales offsite events as needed.
- Follow safety rules and regulations
- Wear proper protective gear.
- To adhere to the company dress code
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other dealership personnel